Welcome to Visa SavingsEdge from Visa ("Visa", "we" or "us"). Please read below to learn how we collect, protect and use your data as part of this service.
Information we collect
We collect Personal Information (information which can be used to identify you as an individual) that you provide us when you sign up such as
- Your name
- Contact information (including your email, phone, and mailing address)
- Visa card number
We review the prior (up to 13 months) and future transaction history of the Visa cards you have enrolled in Visa SavingsEdge.
We collect information about your use of Visa SavingsEdge such as
- How you use the Visa SavingsEdge services and website
- IP address and information about the device you use to access Visa SavingsEdge
VisaSavingsEdge may get information about you from other sources such as
- The bank that issued your Visa card
- Other Visa services you use if we have the right to do so
We collect or compile non-Personal Information about Visa SavingsEdge users such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information on an aggregated and anonymized basis. We may share any non-Personal Information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
How we use this information
We primarily use this information to provide the Visa SavingsEdge service to you and to
- Fulfill your requests and complete transactions
- Analyze usage and generally improve the service
- Ensure the security of the service, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Help personalize
- Your Visa SavingsEdge experience
- Offers and promotions we may deliver to you as part of the program
- If you agree, to contact you about Visa SavingsEdge including new features and services
- Perform other activities with your consent
How we share Personal Information
We will only share your Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business. We require that they protect your information and only use it for that purpose
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas
- To protect our rights or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Visa SavingsEdge terms and conditions
- With a purchaser of Visa (or the majority of its assets)
- With your consent
You can opt out of receiving email from Visa SavingsEdge by following the unsubscribe link in these emails.
To cancel your participation in Visa SavingsEdge, simply sign in to the program website at www.visasavingsedge.com and click on "Manage Cards." Then, click the "delete" option next to each card you wish to remove from the program. If you delete all cards enrolled in Visa SavingsEdge, you will be removed from the program and no longer receive discounts on qualifying purchases at participating merchants.
Even though you have unenrolled, your username and password will remain valid if you choose to participate again in the future. Also, we may use your Personal Information to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations, enforce our policies, analyze and improve the service, and take other actions as permitted by law.
How you can access and edit your Personal Information
You can review and edit your Personal Information at any time by logging in to your Visa SavingsEdge account.
How we protect your Personal Information
Visa uses firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to help protect the Personal Information we collect from you when it is being communicated to us. Our policies restrict access to Personal Information to those employees and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide you this service. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations.
How to contact Visa regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at: Visa U.S.A. Inc. P.O. Box 194607, San Francisco, CA 94119-4607 Attention: Global Privacy Office